Suzuki Air Triser TMS 8 850x501Each Car Club at JAE is allowed up to ONE Support vehicle. A Support Vehicle is typically a large/estate car, MPV or van; something used to bring stuff in and take it out and to store vital equipment. You don't have to bring a support vehicle in but, if you do, then of course all adult occupants (and children 12 and above) will still need a ticket to gain entry.

A few rules first about Support Vehicles

  • JAE Admin and Security reserve the right to remove a Support Vehicle pass if we believe the rules are being flouted
  • When parked they must be at the back of your club stand
  • They are only to be driven on site when arriving and leaving and should take the shortest practical route to/from your club stand and the main gate
  • Each car will need to display CLEARLY the Support Vehicle Pass, which must be completed in full. Vehicles without this displayed may be asked to leave the venue and have their pass revoked

Please, let's keep JAE the show it is and not have all manner of flotsam and jetsam driving around.

How do you get a Support Vehicle Pass?

Each car club has been allocated one pass. These are available from JAE Admin whilst the office is open. When the office is closed passes will not be available. That may mean you have to walk into the venue first to collect your pass. For those arriving early on Thursday, Support Vehicle Passes will be available on the gate with our Gate Security Team.

At all times JAE reserves the right to remove Support Vehicle Passes, or ask a vehicle to leave the venue.

Remember: the van does not have to be Jap!


93 main l

Remember this is a Support Vehicle Pass, not just a pass for the Chairman because he owns a Jag!



DODO Juice


 Nankang NEW


 David Glover Photography



Company Registration 04974784 - Trade Name The Organisation (Marketing and Events) Ltd

VAT 204181856056 - Address  BOX 23, Royal Automobile Club, Pall Mall, London SW1 5HS 

Go to top